New here

PatEK

finally had a pakage from japan on my doorstep this morning. i thought it would take another few weeks orso.
but here it is, a nice kevlar airduct.

fits so tight, quality is awsome

PatEK

Getting there, pat's topic

I wore my tires down to the tread, so i finnaly got the chance to upgrade. I threw on some Toyo R1R's and went cruising. Damn those things are sticky. Also put on the camber kit yesterday, put the rear on -1,5 and the front are now -3,31 but i'm changing them to -2,0. it's a bit to much now, nice for cornering, but it's a little bit to much searching on the road.

PatEK

wich one? the integra is from 1996 and that shuttle is from 1991, not mine though. i recently got an 1991 ef9, still needs a lot of work but here is my daily piece of crap.

99TegLs

I was talking about the wagon, so yes a 91! The Ef9 could use a buffing, but doesn't look too bad! Who's rice is that in front of your civic?

PatEK

yeah it could do with loads of work more then just buffing it, but i'm taking the ef back to it's original state and keep it just lowered on mugen cf48's or for a raceday on regamasters.
That piece of crap rice is a partscar, whe took the b16b out and are taking the rest to the scrapyard