New here

PatEK

thanks guys, no real updates yet. ordered a oem type r wing in nh0 but it's not in yet.
just been busy on the ef9, it's loads of work to get this machine up and running. but it keeps me busy.

Last edited:

PatEK

small new update, still needs to get in tho. but i bought a mugen gen 1 wing for the teg. i love how they look on a integra

iDrive a GS-R

hmm i need to move to holland nice cars and i can smoke in peace :D lol

PatEK

these wheels are gonna be rocked on the ef

this is how the bay looks after some small stuff whe deleted and repositioned.

and this is after some polishing on the hood, that's how the car is gonna look like

this is the wing

PatEK

Thanks guys, finally got the ef project done. I drove it last sunday and it runs very nice without any problems.
here a picture of it.

So i can put some time in the teg, i want to tidy up the interior and do a little servicing to it.
It's allready snowing here, so i'm happy to keep the teg indoors.

PatEK

yes sir you are guessing right, those are real cf48's and now it's on real regamasters so it has a smooth run in period.

teg is still waiting for it's wing, such a long trip from the us to europe. i'm really excited on it arriving

thanks guys for the kind words

PatEK

holy crap, just did a great deal. Found and bought a MUGEN airbox, still in a mint condition.

PatEK

so finally my airbox came in, looks great.

but thanks to the dutch customs office there's one less gen 1 mugen wing in this world, they destroyed my wing because they suspected there was drugs in it.........fuckers. there wasnothing in there offcourse.....so now no wing and no money. goddamn customs......i'm so pissed off right now