New here

PatEK

thanks, i like honda's. and i love the vtec engines, there easy to build and i love to hear them howl

cody1018

Damn pat when are you going to trade me your teg for my hatch? Jk. That mugen air box is sick and I like it looks with the whale penis

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

PatEK

hahaha, not gonna trade my itr, the mugen airbox isn't build with the whale penis anymore. the whale penis just went in my ef9. and ready to install my oem 96spec itr exhaust manifold on the ef9, so hopefully it brings some extra horses to the 163 it has now. Had to reweld in some new bungs for the lambda's.

hahaha it's nice to own resonably fast cars, but the R32 sky had to go. i still miss it tho, that turbo was so nice.
But i want to keep the teg all motor, maybe a little rebuild this summer. still not sure what parts would be better than the oem type R stuff to push it over the 210 whp it has now.
Any thoughts on what would be good/reliable for still dailying it?

drevans_satx

Dylan
Big name JDM stuff like jun cams. Weisco pistons are trusted. Stuff like that. What is in your engine?? 210whp??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PatEK

still running a stock B18c5 with a 5zigen exhaustmanifold and a mugen twinloop exhaust with no cat. intake side just a mugen airbox and a lighter flywheel and clutch from exedy. last thing done is a retune on neptune.
And that gave me 210 wheel horse power on a hub-dyno.
was allready looking for some new cams from Toda, just don't know what would still be good to run as daily commuting.
Weisco pistons and maybe a bigger bore to 2.0L would be the way to go.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Lucky -_-

Basically from what I've read the only way to get into 230hp N/A is to bore out to 2.0L. I never researched toda cams because they're around....1200 for a set.

I went with skumk2 tuners. Out of VTEC retains stock conditions. All the power is from the crossover on.

Now along with boring out the compression has to be bumped up..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PatEK

It's been a while, my laptop died on me and i had to get it fixed.
But i'm still busy with the teg, just went full race on it. even less interior and another try on the mugen gen 1
wing is on the go. Same seller had another one, so i had to get it. Let's hope this one will arrive.
Also got me some adapters to mount my desmond regamasters. I hope to put those babies on this weekend.

for now a mate is testing out my seat, pic time.
[/URL][/IMG]