New Member - Pics of my Top Mount Turbo GSR

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
My butt dyno and benchmarking skills say over 400 ;)

I'm actually scared to dyno the thing. I have already paid for the dyno tune and everything. I just haven't got around to doing it in fear of things going wrong like, poping my engine, something failing and my car going into the wall, some low numbers.. Maybe I just need to remove my balls from my purse and get it over with.
lol, come drive my SRT and give me an estimate so I dont have to pay a dyno

TopMountGSR

Got a new golden eagle sleeved block, 84 mm

I'm also ditching my tuner and crome gold. No car that comes out of my shop will use either from now on, period.

I'm converting everything to neptune rtp and gunna learn howto tune it my self.

Got it for 815 shipped

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
anytime man. i was in the slammed DA with black wheels. Im Kevins brother (black turbo EK, helped fix your FPR problem in Newport)

TopMountGSR

What's with the auto tranny? :p
wat auto tranny, I've never ownd an autoslowmatic in my life.

anytime man. i was in the slammed DA with black wheels. Im Kevins brother (black turbo EK, helped fix your FPR problem in Newport)
Clean car man, I love anything slammed. Tell your brother I said thanks, lowering that fuel pressure got me home great and taught me a few good lessons like; 52/58psi is way to much for 1000cc's when they are no were near there max duty cycle, my tuner sucks ass, and b&m fpr's are for suckers.

I'm actually still driving it around like that, idling and partial throttle are lovely, I just can't get into boost and my tuner keeps blowing me off and wont re tune it. So now I'm forced to get a neptune trp and learn to tune my self.

Thanks for your time
If you all ever need anything and are in KY we have a speed shop down here and will def do what we can to help out.

DK

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
wat auto tranny, I've never ownd an autoslowmatic in my life.

Clean car man, I love anything slammed. Tell your brother I said thanks, lowering that fuel pressure got me home great and taught me a few good lessons like; 52/58psi is way to much for 1000cc's when they are no were near there max duty cycle, my tuner sucks ass, and b&m fpr's are for suckers.

I'm actually still driving it around like that, idling and partial throttle are lovely, I just can't get into boost and my tuner keeps blowing me off and wont re tune it. So now I'm forced to get a neptune trp and learn to tune my self.

Thanks for your time
If you all ever need anything and are in KY we have a speed shop down here and will def do what we can to help out.

DK
talk to Dave Blundar and get him to tune it. head up here sometime and hang out. where at in KY are you?

speedin

The Transporter
Thats a nice car. Looks like you put alot into it. Who's shop? Looks really nice to be just a private one.

BTW . . .

You see whats wrong with this picture? :wak:

I mean come-on, you have access to a lift! At least use some stands man.