New to Forum & Integras

94RS

No fucks given.
Well how do you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my car as a daily, about 1100mi later, the top mount snapped, bolt fell into timing belt. Engine dead.

Flash forward 3 years later.... I finally have the money to fix it and make it nice. B20 swap it, lowered, new wheels and tires, fixed a bunch of electrical issues, decent stereo setup and shiny bits under the hood... 500mi or so later, the B20 blows the head gasket.

That was last July.

M0LICI0US

I bought my car as a daily, top mount snapped, bolt fell into timing belt. Engine dead.

Flash forward 3 years later.... I finally have the money to fix it and make it nice. B20 swap it, lowered, new wheels and tires, fixed a bunch of electrical issues, decent stereo setup and shiny bits under the hood... 500mi or so later, the B20 blows the head gasket.

That was last July.

That sucks man. Sounds like tough luck for sure.

94RS

No fucks given.
That sucks man. Sounds like tough luck for sure.

:lol: Yeah, that's my luck. I've learned to laugh at it.

Besides, I still have my work van to drive around and two bikes to ride, so it doesn't bother me much :lol:

M0LICI0US

:lol: Yeah, that's my luck. I've learned to laugh at it.

Besides, I still have my work van to drive around and two bikes to ride, so it doesn't bother me much :lol:

Having back ups definitely helps

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It's gonna be a daily that I can have fun with at the same time. Auto cross. Track days.

you cant daily a track car. You can daily an auto x car. There is no fun climbing in and out of a car with a bucket seat and doing up all your harnesses. Ask me how i know.

M0LICI0US

you cant daily a track car. You can daily an auto x car. There is no fun climbing in and out of a car with a bucket seat and doing up all your harnesses. Ask me how i know.

I'm not talking like full on track. It'll definitely gonna be more auto X for sure.