New to the forum

94RS

No fucks given.
What size is the OEM stud for the front wheel hub? I need hub centric wheel spacers and need the length of the stud. Can find it anywhere. Lol
Did you happen to check Tunersports where you can buy wheel studs? :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Got some much needed cleaning, fixing rust atm, but other than that she is looking very clean

pic before i cleaned up

The cockpit :D

My weekend projects all done.

while changing wheels and putting on Extended studs saw i had a ripped ax boot, need new bearings, just chose to replace rotors and get new brake pads while im at it. So thursday will be a nice day for me lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Last owner didnt take care of it and it was absolutely disgusting. i couldnt clean it for the life of me.. ordering new carpet whenever i feel like i NEED one. but the floor is almost perfect so it's fine for now

That's no excuse... My carpet looked like the last owner dumped a 2L of Coke on it.

One long weekend with a Rug Doctor and you can barely see the outline of what was there. I've seen worse at the car dealership I used to work at. Detail department used pressure washers and carpet cleaning soap, and it usually looked new.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
That's no excuse... My carpet looked like the last owner dumped a 2L of Coke on it.

One long weekend with a Rug Doctor and you can barely see the outline of what was there. I've seen worse at the car dealership I used to work at. Detail department used pressure washers and carpet cleaning soap, and it usually looked new.
this rug was ripped, stained, on some parts it was really worn. no refrubing to a like new state. and it was tan.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
i actually asked my buddy if he took one and he did. lol pic does it justice because it looks a lot worse in person.

94RS

No fucks given.
That's not tan carpet. That's grey like mine. :lol:

Besides the few tears, it looks about how mine did. Right near the armrest area was solid brown though.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
That's not tan carpet. That's grey like mine. :lol:

Besides the few tears, it looks about how mine did. Right near the armrest area was solid brown though.
lol i wanted black anyway , but just wanted the nast shit out of my car.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
totaled the LS last month when it was raining/snowing... spun out and destroyed my frame.. didnt get hurt or damamge any property so i went as well as it could lol. Picked up a CIVIC DX the other day.. on the road to HDAY in august. :)