New!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
getting it to look that good
Oh, haha, well thanks! and whenever I'm bored I just think of things I can do, and I'm kind of a neat freak any ways so I try to keep it as clean as possible. It doesn't take too long to clean though, just get some degreaser and give it a good scrubbing, then I used tire shine to make all the black hoses nice and shiny. There's a lot of good how to's on it if you google how to clean an engine bay. That's what I did and it came out awesome! good luck!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
that looks awesome! and thank u :D im thinking ab getting it powder coated this spring!
Well glad you like it, and you're welcome :) what color??
sorry to thread jack but where did you get the blue fuel fitting on the fuel filter? nice!
Haha, ordered the AN fittings (the blue/red pieces) from mitch :)
^ this guy taught me almost everything (if not everything) I know. He knows everything there is to know about Integras. lol
:thumbs up well, almost everything haha, but as my buddy here will attest, any questions you may have, feel free to ask away :)

pbteg11

pbteg11
i did black and orange once on accident thinking it was black and red...didnt know till my friends told me...im colorblind lol

98blackgsr

Hey, welcome and you live in chattanooga? i drive down there like twice a year to visit with my aunt and uncle. i love it down there.... lol but again, welcome and don't be afraid to post A LOT of pictures of your progress!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Welcome!. I'm Chris. Do a full tune up. Water pump if its not been done. And then fun and go parts.
Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Wow, a chick joins and everyone gets a stiffy. This has more hits than mike Tyson. BIG surprise lol.

What's up, names Chris, one of the g2 guys, welcome. I roll with Cole (klutchdb7), him and I share knowledge literally daily, if you can't get an answer from him, hit me up. Other than that, make yourself at home, you're amongst family here. Car looks great, the car will treat you how you treat it, many can vouch on that.

Live fast, take chances and happy tuning,
-Chris