Nisei Week Showoff Car Show | 08/15/09

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm considering going. I've never been so it might be cool. A lot of tuning OG's will probably be there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm considering going. I've never been so it might be cool. A lot of tuning OG's will probably be there.
Yessir. I really want to go also because I heard rumors that it might be the last Nisei car show ever.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I was planning on going, but my girlfriend is moving into her new house that day.

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
I was planning on going, but my girlfriend is moving into her new house that day.
Tell your girl friend it can wait another day :lol:, if this is the last one then this can't wait another year. Just buy her flowers then take her to her favorite restaurant. She would easily forgive you

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Dang dude shitty timing. What are you gonna do though :what: Hit me up if you wanna go, I'm gonna try to make it this year.

Im totally down to go!
Sick dude where in SoCal are you located? If you're not too far we could get a meetup going for all the CI guys in SoCal who wanna go.

so wheres this car show at..and whats nisei???
Info is on the link. Nisei is a BIG tuner car show that focuses on clean cars and JDM themes. You should come check it out man.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Maybe. I'm way up by the San Fernando valley so I'm pretty far away from you. First off, who all is going? We can probably find a place in LA to meet up that's central-ish to all of us and the meet.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Scratch that, the meet is in central LA, looks like kinda by Chinatown or something. Seems pretty central for all of us hahaha. Anyone got ideas where to meet up?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
There's my answer lol. I'm trying to get some Ventura County guys to roll out to Nisei, we might have a nice little Honda cruise-in to it if everything works out :D