Noobie with a '00 GS looking for some tips

Ganyon

You should change the tranny fluid. I have an auto and that sucker bangs and everything. I've changed the tranny fluid twice since I've had it. I've only put 1000 miles on it and the trans seems to be getting better.

01FTW

Damn I was expecting to see a piece of shit, but your teg looks to be in good shape, at least the body. Definitely keep it and just give it some tlc.

00DC2TW

Damn I was expecting to see a piece of s***, but your teg looks to be in good shape, at least the body. Definitely keep it and just give it some tlc.
I guess if you call having 94-97 rear bumper, and a front bumper that wasn't painted correctly "in good shape" lol

everything looks good! get the 98+ bumper back on there and get the grill back to black in the front!

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Damn I was expecting to see a piece of s***, but your teg looks to be in good shape, at least the body. Definitely keep it and just give it some tlc.
X2 ill keep it bro.... i think that car is a automatic bro.... seems like it never was standard

Squigget

what he said...
OR sell it and buy a manual integra. will save you more money

Boxy

You should change the tranny fluid. I have an auto and that sucker bangs and everything. I've changed the tranny fluid twice since I've had it. I've only put 1000 miles on it and the trans seems to be getting better.
I changed the tranny fluid about 2 weeks ago when I felt it jerking a lot when shifting gears. I'll check it again today and make sure the level is still high enough. But from your perspective as an auto driver, is it even worth putting money in to enhance the engine if I'm using an auto and not a manual?

That's not GS-R seats o_O
I think they're like a type of GSR seat or something, 'cause I googled GSR seats and one of the first pictures was these :/

has it been stolen? salvage title?
Nope, title's clean.

Haha well thanks, I guess :p Sorry but what does tlc mean, I'm a noob

I guess if you call having 94-97 rear bumper, and a front bumper that wasn't
painted correctly "in good shape" lol
everything looks good! get the 98+ bumper back on there and get the grill back to black in the front!
I actually don't know the difference between 94-97 and 97-01 bumpers. I thought it was a normal bumper to be honest haha. And what's wrong with the paint on the front one? :O

X2 ill keep it bro.... i think that car is a automatic bro.... seems like it never was standard
Nahh it was a manual, believe me, I've seen it when it had the manual tranny in it, but that was like 4 years ago when my cousin first bought it to work on it. He just did a good job with making the auto look normal on the interior.

what he said...
OR sell it and buy a manual integra. will save you more money
I could do that, but this car is in amazing condition, inside and out. I feel if I sold it and bought a manual I'd be getting a downgrade.