thats not miss boss

and why you got your flame suit on

hahahhahahahahahahaha oh mannnnn i got bitten by the love bug

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thats not miss boss

and why you got your flame suit on

hahahhahahahahahahaha oh mannnnn i got bitten by the love bug
Yeah, but it's one of those 'gimme attention cuz Imma female and this is the internets' threads, lol. I was just hoping for some lulz this morning..

N you're bout to get leashed-up, congrat's; it's actually not too bad :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah, but it's one of those 'gimme attention cuz Imma female and this is the internets' threads, lol. I was just hoping for some lulz this morning..

N you're bout to get leashed-up, congrat's; it's actually not too bad :thumbs up
hell naw shes in roseville and im by that gas station we met at lmao! i gots me freedom!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hahaha, it's funny how in Sac, a 15 mile drive takes 30-45 minutes every time.
I played the non-exclusive card for about a year; one of the best years of my life. I started to get a little old and tired of the game, so I focused on work and grabbed a leash... It's a long leash though, lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh shes not the weekend girl shes the bring home to mom type, hahaha :thumbs up ill strap in for the long run with this girl

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
idk man i just wish she didnt want to lower her EK.............and i wish it wasnt green..........i can see my Gram Lights being on a non Backyard Motorsports car.....................................:[ i think i got bit hard by this bug cause she asked if i would let her drive my car and i said yes............HURT

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
idk man i just wish she didnt want to lower her EK.............and i wish it wasnt green..........i can see my Gram Lights being on a non Backyard Motorsports car.....................................:[ i think i got bit hard by this bug cause she asked if i would let her drive my car and i said yes............HURT
Damn, bro! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3IWTfcks4khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3IWTfcks4k

:rolf:

I've been with my girl for about a year and she is almost to the point where she can drive my car, lol. Glad you found someone though, that's always a cool feeling; especially when it's brand new :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Flipping houses for someone else is kinda getting a little redundant; I wanna start flipping cars for myself now. How's everyone else's grind going today?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
she wants a 99 Si -________-
Better than a lot of other choices. I didn't mind my girl getting an Em2, but I wanted her to get an Em1. Either are fine girl cars, I like the Em2 because it's so slow for her :D
Get her in an electron blue Si, that would be legit!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Better than a lot of other choices. I didn't mind my girl getting an Em2, but I wanted her to get an Em1. Either are fine girl cars, I like the Em2 because it's so slow for her :D
Get her in an electron blue Si, that would be legit!
naw she can get it herself hahahahhaha if i buy it, its gonna have mis matching vins cause that tranny would be GONE!