NorCal G2IC+ClubIntegra meet pictures.

tisguy

MidniteFreedom said:
yes u did! and dont forget about LiEkjAi he showed up its the another Silver g3 Teg next to melts teg.
only us 3 showed up lol. wish more had come. the g2ic was mean to us!! lol im kidding! they were all cool guys! had lots of fun! and driving up there with the g2 guys was cool! btw alan im gonna pm you about g2ic i think im gonna start doing some of bi weekly meets with you guys =D
hey no way! i was there, in my DA. would've brought my DC, but then that meant driving to sac to switch first. i was the DA that rolled in w/ liekjai. i still have ribs left over... suckers :lol: .

meet was cool though.. plenty of good food, good thing 90integ was worried about food quanit, i wanan see the group picture though :D

LiEkjAi

and i was at the other end, da first dc on da pix, melt gotta leave early so it was only midnight and i left in the group pix

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
dammm i really wanted to go to the meet and hook up with all you guys but for me i was in mexico paying my last respect to my grandpa who passed oway i just flew in this morning and tough i see what was going on in clubintegra . i really wanted to go but had to go to mexico sorry guys . but in other new i found the problem with my tranny its the bearing that goes in the middle of the clutch im glad its only that i should have her back toghether in no time and rolling to meets with u guys soon. sorry about flaking on u guys hopefully ill see u guys on the next meet hope its soon ill be done with my car by this weekend

MidniteFreedom

i think its a mugen front and his fog well it was at some harware shop lol. i thought it was some jdm stuff but it wasent.