NorCal Summer 2009 Clubintegra Meet - 07/11/09

darkdrifter04

yea lol, i was just thinkin it'd be sick to roll in with a group of tegs lol, except i'll be in the back with my stockie with a cracked bumper and bent fender :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it would be cool but probably not in the interests of my group going. But please keep in mind the rules for the meet and remember its a pot luck :thumbs up

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
wow Matt that blows....

I'm going for sure & bringing 2 buddys.

Dang Matt i had like several surprises for you guys.... One including a SSS Jetta.... i've been holding out on you guys. :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what ever you want. some fool said he was bringing hot dogs...so idk man up to you. we can go shopping tomorrow man!

DC2many

hotdog here, haha, but i might not be able to make it.

so don't quote me that one ,something came up this weekend not sure about it.

so dogs might not make it, sorry if i don't make it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's what usually happens when it comes in CA CI meets. 10+ people sign up, but about half show up. CA needs more members. Did you guys take any pictures?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
no we forgot our camera. Me, dylan, and the others we drove up with went to san fran for some food.

I got a fucking poll booth ticket though becuase they dont accept ATM or visa cards, they only accept cash. So a $4 toll is gonna be $30 for me lol.

Japan town was baller though, we had a good time!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no we forgot our camera. Me, dylan, and the others we drove up with went to san fran for some food.

I got a fucking poll booth ticket though becuase they dont accept ATM or visa cards, they only accept cash. So a $4 toll is gonna be $30 for me lol.

Japan town was baller though, we had a good time!
should have had the meet at your huse