Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 4-6-2013

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 4-13-2013

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Swerve

Shawn
If he can add a clubintegra and higher res then it would be so dope. We should start making those...

dopematic

Damnnnnnnnn!!!! <3

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/25/jygudasy.jpg[/IM G][/QUOTE]

Lmao!! Thanks bro! I'm glad you like. The car behind me honked at me after that hahaha

[quote="Swerve, post: 1230566"]New background in my phone.[/QUOTE]
Let me know if you want the higher resolution ones.

[quote="gsr_nikhil, post: 1230567"]Very nice pics. Just wish res was higher. I need some new wallpaper[/QUOTE]
[quote="XjoEnX, post: 1230569"]PM me or dopematic with the pic you want.[/QUOTE]
What Joe said. If anybody wants the higher resolution pics; don't hesitate to contact me.

[quote="Swerve, post: 1230570"]If he can add a clubintegra and higher res then it would be so dope. We should start making those...[/QUOTE]
Like the clubintegra logo that Joe used awhile back? I would do more editing and what not but my netbook is simply just too slow and cant handle stronger editing programs so it takes forever for me. I'm too cheap to upgrade to a new laptop Lol.

[quote="ZaWn, post: 1230571"]Thanks Dillon!! XD Pix came out great! :thumbs up

-Z-[/QUOTE]
No problem Thadya! Glad you like ithem! If you would've came out earlier, you would've gotten alot more shots! haha

dopematic

I believe that's all of the shots I have and will be posting. Thanks again Joe for setting this whole thing up. Had a great time checking out everyone's awesome teggys.

So when's the next meet?! Lol :thumbs up