NRG quick release

cjsinner

I have a 2001 acura integra and am going to buy a quick release hub how do I know what one to buy to fit my integra? Or will any of them fit? Can anyone help me

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Well, you buy the quick release itself, then you buy a hub that fits 94-01 integras.

Most people go with the nrg short hub so the QR doesn't stick out too far.

cjsinner

Is this what I need and then buy a wheel?

R13

The other asshole
Yessir

And be careful buying from eBay, make sure you don't end up with fake/replica parts, they fail easily and the last thing you want is your steering wheel breaking off.

cjsinner

Word thanks for the info man i didnt even think of fake parts from ebay. I'm just going to order from the company even though it's so much more expensive, better safe than sorry. Unless you know of a trustworthy company I get better deal from online?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
order through tunersports.com help keep the forum running and its a quick turn around about 5 days

and everyone says nrg is fake works bell. But i know countless guys on track who have never had a problem with their nrg stuff me included.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah tunersports is a good place to order from.

And like Samurai said, enough people have run them for their name to be proven.

Those other people just buy works bell so they can turn their nose up at people running nrg, which is fine, they're the ones who put a dent in their bank account just so their steering wheel pops off. :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
We ran NRG stuff on our 25 hour enduro car which did a bunch of sprint races throughout the year with no problem. If the reach is too long for you with the short hub, Works Bell makes small hub spacers which are nice. T3 makes larger ones like 50mm.

cjsinner

I'll bel able get NRG. But iv been looking online how do I know it will fit my 01 integra?

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
so you buy the hub SPECIFICALLY for the 94-01 teg. then but the QR any color or gen you'd like. I have one it's great. a little peace of mind that only a tow truck can get it... MAKE SURE YOU BUY A HUB LOCK w/ Key ..

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so you buy the hub SPECIFICALLY for the 94-01 teg. then but the QR any color or gen you'd like. I have one it's great. a little peace of mind that only a tow truck can get it... MAKE SURE YOU BUY A HUB LOCK w/ Key ..
you can still break the lock on nrg hub locks.

R13

The other asshole
From tunersports site.

You want SRK-110H. If you want a red hub get SRK-110H-RD and so on, just look for the fitment application and it will tell you.