**Official 2012 East Coast Honda Meet Caravan**

Kyle

:pimp: ok but we need to get some sleep in. Cant stay up all night with our rompous love making!

p.s. if ricky and paden are in the room next to us, gotta have a big gay pillow fight! :lol:
:scurred:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol we can figure out a route. I figure it'll be a rolling caravan getting more people as it passes places

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
i should probably go down friday anyway since I think i gonna be on staff unless anything has changed since the last time I talked to ricky about it

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Still debating if I wanna venture down. The wife did just pick up an EP3 that would be much more enjoyable to drive to Va in, but I would get there and wish my car was there. Time to talk to a couple of my sponsors and see if they want to get a booth or something. Haha just mapquested it, its 7hr 52mins and 470miles away from my house...hmm think god I still got time to decide huh lol

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Still debating if I wanna venture down. The wife did just pick up an EP3 that would be much more enjoyable to drive to Va in, but I would get there and wish my car was there. Time to talk to a couple of my sponsors and see if they want to get a booth or something. Haha just mapquested it, its 7hr 52mins and 470miles away from my house...hmm think god I still got time to decide huh lol
shoot me some info on your sponsors and ill contact them.

94rs-gharp

hey guys if i get the s2k i want ill come to ECHM! ill even do the ride in just give me dates in a private message 8urcivic if you wouldnt mind sir!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
hey guys if i get the s2k i want ill come to ECHM! ill even do the ride in just give me dates in a private message 8urcivic if you wouldnt mind sir!
everything is on the first page man. bring a caravan of cars!!

remember, I asked if you needed extra staff and you said ya if I could make it to the meetings?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
we are meeting in ashland on saturday at 6....shoot me a text