Official Auto Integra Squad!

Boxy

i want to join the club..
mines a project car 94 ls auto 156k
picked up the car for free pulled all the interior out and cleaned . replaced all broken and painted pieces, still have to put it all back together. took off old busted up front end . installed new/used oem metal jdm front. replaced sunroof assembly . fixed the drivers door. still need to shave sidemoldings, antenna, rear wiper sprayer, plug the rear wiper, shave all emblems, put some springs on, buy some wheels and tires, want to buy wings west sides and 98 wings west rear lip, then paint..

i dont know how to post pics. but can i get a number?
For pics get a photobucket account, upload pics, and the pictures will have a image link when you go to them. Photobucket provides all the

COLEWORLD

Hey can I join as #32? My car is a 01 integra LS (auto of course)..I will post pics in a little bit once ive cleaned it up a little bit, but right now its all stock except for the system.

Resistance92

id join but im selling her in January :/

As for the squek noise i have it to even after changing brakes n rotors.
Also i have the knock as well, its the motor mounts goin bad guys.
Really should get 5 speeds :D Only downside is its sooo annoying in traffic

Gonna get a 2001 gsr after basic training hopefully is the plan...father says i need to stick with something auto tho so idk what i may even end up getting with the $$$ ill have

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Temptress.....

I put stickars on

And LEDs on the way. Tryin to work a deal so I can get some cashola, pretty broke and running out of conveniently priced ideas

Steevotron

Ooooh auto teg squad. :thumbs up

Not much to update about, but I did get a shark 2 antenna for Christmas.
Dude tell me how your reception is after the install. After I installed mine, I'd either get crap reception or super clear. Gets annoying at times

Ganyon

Dude tell me how your reception is after the install. After I installed mine, I'd either get crap reception or super clear. Gets annoying at times
I put it on Sunday. Tested it in the garage and sounds great. I don't normally listen to the radio, but when I did it would be staticy with the old antenna.