Official Auto Integra Squad!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Your right I couldn't afford a tongue piercing, too many other things to waste money on like my wife and 2 kids. I'm just giving you a little friendly shit brother. No need to get butthurt over it.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
she has total of 26 piercing and over 48 hrs of tats... but im not posting pics of her tongue , idc if you beilve me or not cause at end of the day i enjoy all three of them every night.

Boxy

Lol we get it, your girl gives herself up to you every night.
I love your car, but man you're overcompensating if you keep mentioning how you get some every night.

Kk I r be nice now.

pinkley

b@115D33p
she has total of 26 piercing and over 48 hrs of tats... but im not posting pics of her tongue , idc if you beilve me or not cause at end of the day i enjoy all three of them every night.
I got her beat on the tats :) I'm just giving you shit bro. I wouldn't post pics of my wife on here. It would be kinda creepy having dudes staring at her online. That's a good way to start trouble in a relationship or get into trouble you know.

Just curious, what part of MO you from if you don't mind me asking?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
LOL do you know how wore out your be if it happened every night? only pix ill post of her is the one i already posted, you can barely see her, but shes driving in my fav pic! I live in st btw, im sure you herd about the dec 31 tornado in stl this yr, i was involved in it.

Boxy

LOL do you know how wore out your be if it happened every night? only pix ill post of her is the one i already posted, you can barely see her, but shes driving in my fav pic! I live in st btw, im sure you herd about the dec 31 tornado in stl this yr, i was involved in it.
Lmao I wasn't asking for pics of your girl don't worry. Just thought it was funny how you kept mentioning how you get some. No hard feelings.