Official Auto Integra Squad!

pinkley

b@115D33p
LOL do you know how wore out your be if it happened every night? only pix ill post of her is the one i already posted, you can barely see her, but shes driving in my fav pic! I live in st btw, im sure you herd about the dec 31 tornado in stl this yr, i was involved in it.
Maybe sometime we can get a little meet and greet together with other members from MO. I've got a few Honda buddy's and I'm sure you do too. Get together somewhere BBQ and have a cruse or something.

Yes I remember that tornado. I think we actually talked about it before. I hope everything is coming back together for you and the fam involved.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
she has total of 26 piercing and over 48 hrs of tats... but im not posting pics of her tongue , idc if you beilve me or not cause at end of the day i enjoy all three of them every night.
Lmao, sounds like where my gf will be in 5 years :p I don't doubt it, wasn't even asking for pcs or whatev, just fount it interesting haha
^^ was referring to klutchDb7, when I wrote that..haha

but I always use this...
When you wrote what?

And :rolf: epic win haha

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
when i wrote no pics was referring to your comment that you wanted a pic...wow this convo is dead if you cant fallow along with it.. lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Did I ask for one? Lol I think I was just saying that'd be interesting to see cause I was able to connect with it haha, sorry if you thought I was asking for em, I wasn't lol, I would post any pics either for the same reason as you haha. Pardon my retardedness today, been a 21 hour day on 2 hours of sleep xD

Btw, looks like I'll be going ukdm soon :thumbs up

Edit: derp, looks like I did ask for it :p haha my apologies, wasn't tryin to cause issues or anything... It's been a day :smackself:

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
im getting another ukdm bumper/lip with holes cut out for cheap I think.... its in the works! but your be first db to have uk front :p

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice! Where from? if my deal falls through, can I pay cash monies for your old one? Lol, and I know!! :p I'll feel so special xD that's a legit title right thurr, "THE ukdm db" :lol: I think I'm slap happy... Bed time for me haha, work in 5 hours :p night!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
LOL ill be keeping both front ends! it might going to be for my buddy(as a surprise) cause he going to be selling his ukdm front end soon, selling cause of bills :p so than all we need to get is the surrounds and he will have another uk front :lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
LOL ill be keeping both front ends! it might going to be for my buddy(as a surprise) cause he going to be selling his ukdm front end soon, selling cause of bills :p so than all we need to get is the surrounds and he will have another uk front :lol:
Lol awesome, well keep me updated as to what he does with HIS ukdm front, I'd be willing to buy it from him prolly :p

travistrouble

Did you take your wheels off the rim before painting them or did you use the index card method? My front passenger side is covered in rust so that's going to give me hell making them all look good. I'm going to use the etching primer and flat black engine enamel. If you get a minute could you PM me about any do's and don'ts you have bro?

henryg24

Did you take your wheels off the rim before painting them or did you use the index card method? My front passenger side is covered in rust so that's going to give me hell making them all look good. I'm going to use the etching primer and flat black engine enamel. If you get a minute could you PM me about any do's and don'ts you have bro?
pm'd!

Boxy

Mm I gave her a good shining on Thursday, thought I'd post some pics!

Shiny black moldings and side skirts + shiny black wheels.

Look at that reflection! :D