official clubintegra national meet

speedin

The Transporter
crzy azn said:
:cussing:
IM NOT A GODDAMN WEE WEE.

damn you techs for starting that hahahaha.
its ok Wee Wee.

Oh and a drive from Orlando to where I live (Charlotte, NC) is only 8 hours. So id say the dragon would be 10 hours or so from Orlando. Main reason why the Dragon is out best bet is because TI usually get a HUGE turnout (some people drive all the way from AZ). So no matter what we have a garentee of a turnout. Not to mention they always have a blast their. As for the comment worried about theft......TI is just like here, same type of people. TI just has more members and the mods are more strict. If you went to that TI Dragon meet and someone was a theif, they would be found, then beat to within an inch of life.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
haha TI isnt just like here they wish they could have this much fun plus all they do is bash ppl granted some deserve it but i mean id go to the drangon run if i had like vacation and ppl to go down with
*edit* but for now i think the members from the CT MA NY NJ and PA should all meet at englishtown like it was suggested be4 smaller meets that grown into larger ones would be sweet i wouldnt mind goin back down to englishtown again

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
X2. maybe i'd go. And thats a far off maybe. I'd need some of my buddies to take the trip with me plus vacation time.

who knows, it might work out still tho!

B18TEG

BLACK DA
exactly, why do we need to add to their turnout? why cant we just build our own? i think its all in moderation and patience. lets just start small and work our way up, guaranteed you'll have just as much fun, ci can always out do any other forumn, we just got to stick together

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
B18TEG said:
exactly, why do we need to add to their turnout? why cant we just build our own? i think its all in moderation and patience. lets just start small and work our way up, guaranteed you'll have just as much fun, ci can always out do any other forumn, we just got to stick together
x2