Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
lol, I can't really do any, My cameras sensor doesn't like red, Any hint of red or orange lighting and it explodes with noise.

XjoEnX

lol, I can't really do any, My cameras sensor doesn't like red, Any hint of red or orange lighting and it explodes with noise.
Try adjusting your metering from evaluative to spot. I think that should help correct the issue somewhat on top of choosing an exposure that will work for you.

Ryan, nice shots man. Love that last one. :thumbs up

Ryan659

Try adjusting your metering from evaluative to spot. I think that should help correct the issue somewhat on top of choosing an exposure that will work for you.

Ryan, nice shots man. Love that last one. :thumbs up
Thanks dude.

Will you be able to help me out with an editing thing since you have adobe? My editing software is limited :(

whitedc4

ok time to uplaod some shots i took at mi mama's casa.

i'll probably just add the watermark and maybe hit it with a soft touch to clean it up

XjoEnX

That looks great! Stop downplaying yourself. Nice work Rach :)

Add: 90% of everything I know about cameras and photography came from Peara's knowledge. I'd still be shooting in auto if it weren't for him.

Last edited:

whitedc4

thats awesome :) well then i guess i have a little to thank of peara then as well :)

i think i need a different type of watermark.. it takes away from some photos... like so. this was just to show the prettiness of ice.