Official DSLR Photography Thread

treeafodo

Austin
So I decided to try a sunset again. This time I was sitting on the hill ready for it. This one is essentially straight off the camera, compared to the previous one. . I only sharpened this one. Plus I think the sky is much more interesting this time.

Sunset by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

XjoEnX

Oh that's sexy. I haven't been taking pics lately :(

whitedc4

So I decided to try a sunset again. This time I was sitting on the hill ready for it. This one is essentially straight off the camera, compared to the previous one. . I only sharpened this one. Plus I think the sky is much more interesting this time.

Sunset by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
I'd say that's pretty sick.
Makes me WANT to try to take pics... But I live in Oklahoma.. We has no hills. Just mole holes.

R13

The other asshole
And your point?

I can't take sky pics for f***ing trees and mountains. >_<

R13

The other asshole
You have that one pic of the s20000000000 though.

I haven't seen a blue sky in forever, Cause we got the Eastman chemical plant and it makes the sky look and air smell like poop.

R13

The other asshole
This one's too saturated and the color's wrong. (Editing software also glitched and darkened it in a way I couldn't fix.

This one only certain ones of you will be able to see the detail in because I edit on a monitor with an abnormally high contrast ratio so I edited it to show me the right amount of detail which causes standard monitors to suffer.

And here's some other poo

Hooray for finally having car stuff :roll:

jbrown97ls

Makes me WANT to try to take pics... But I live in Oklahoma.. We has no hills. Just mole holes.

Being from ks, which might as well be the same thing, and having numerous friends that take high quality landscape photos i don't see where hills are necessary.

Ok also has sweet colored dirt. Work with it. Haha

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Ha! take a picture of yourself in a hole! and have the camera set on a mini tripod and ban snap shot with a remote shutter release :D pic can say a thousand words...just gotta be creative..

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
This one's too saturated and the color's wrong. (Editing software also glitched and darkened it in a way I couldn't fix.

This one only certain ones of you will be able to see the detail in because I edit on a monitor with an abnormally high contrast ratio so I edited it to show me the right amount of detail which causes standard monitors to suffer.

Did some adjustments so people could see the detail you had intended...looks great man...i like this shot..:) :thumbs up

I know you were editing on a different monitor..but its okay to take more intended shots at different exposure settings or leaving your lens open a lil longer than normal to let more light in. Tripod helps in these situations. I like your eye for creativity man. Keep them coming.