Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

Finally got around to installing my clear corners I've had since December. Got some pics while driving around the city trying to break this clutch in. Happy with the way they turned out.

Digging this shot. :thumbs up. Nice pics everyone :)

Ryan659

little preview for you guys:

DSC_0522 by nwa659, on Flickr

I have dozens to go through and edit :) & :(

Last edited:

themiller13

Here's a few more from me.

IMG_1354 by themiller13, on Flickr
My camera sucks at night shots. Its waaaay too noisy. But this was from the last local meet a few friends and I went to.

I dug back into my photo cache and found this. I wanted a new background for my phone, hence the frame size.
IMG_1203 by themiller13, on Flickr

And these two were from the Concourse D'elegance I went to with Mr.Gurley a few months ago.
IMG_1118 by themiller13, on Flickr

IMG_1136 by themiller13, on Flickr

treeafodo

Austin
Well I just went back to the bus graveyard this morning. I got there around 6am and spent just over 3 hours there. I wouldn't be surprised if I got Malaria or West Nile from the amount of mosquitoes there were :lol:. I started out just by exploring the buses like last time.

1960s International Truck by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Bus by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Bus Doors by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Mercury Truck by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Mercury Interior by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Ford Diesel by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Then I wandered further and further into the woods. Eventually I stumbled across a water tower, a lookout, an old, I'm assuming, garage and a few other things. It is definitely a creepy, creepy place and the few animal skeletons I saw (not photographed) do not help.
Water Tower by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Nature Fights Back by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
garage1 by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Garage by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Nature Fights Back by Austin Rajki, on Flickr