Official DSLR Photography Thread

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Nice pic, but I personally prefer pics to not have people in them.

Somebody at work asked if I wanted to go to an abandoned insane asylum to take some pics with them.....
It still has all types of wheel chairs and IV holders all over the place, I'm pretty sure I would be freaked out the entire time.

cooki3monstr

snarf
Thanks man.

I would totally go to that asylum! It would be pretty crazy, but the potential would there for some great pictures

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Went for a quick spin today, and got some pics, these are uneditied as i don't feel like doing em all lol

First few are at a cemetery

My grandparents grave

db_r

!ocsic
nice pictures man ^^^
i'll be posting quite a few picts in a min... i went out this morning for my "first, real photoshoot" of the db...

im gonna resize them then upload them, then post.

kk

here they are. not editing, besides resize.
let me know what you guys think ...
also, i know the license plates are showing, they're edited, so w/e.

Last edited:

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
jeez, we didn't need to see every one. A select few would be nice. It also make DLing them a pain on the iPhone.

I like the far away shot in front of the orangish building with the red door. The yellow parking line gives the photo symmetry while leading the eye to the car, very nice.

db_r

!ocsic
lol. Sorry, I was just excited... I think most of them came out well... but then again, I'm a noob at this, so I need the opinion and ideas for next time.

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
Again, pick a few. Or one.
I liked the first photo until I saw 8 more that looked exactly the same. Now, that one looks bland.

I like the 3rd gray Lancer photo the most. The angle is nice and shows off the road nicer.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Again, pick a few. Or one.
I liked the first photo until I saw 8 more that looked exactly the same. Now, that one looks bland.

I like the 3rd gray Lancer photo the most. The angle is nice and shows off the road nicer.
Rules don't say anything about posting a lot of pictures.

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
Rules don't say anything about posting a lot of pictures.
True. Being a photographer and having to submit portfolios and all of that good stuff, I know showing 8 instead of 1 makes you look desperate more than anything else. And like I said, it draws attention away from the best photo in the bunch.

db_r

!ocsic
True. Being a photographer and having to submit portfolios and all of that good stuff, I know showing 8 instead of 1 makes you look desperate more than anything else. And like I said, it draws attention away from the best photo in the bunch.
Thats true, but when you're not a "photographer" you dont know which out of the bunch are the best... like me... and thats why I come here for comments, opinion, and help to learn from you guys...:)

but yeah, I understand what you're saying.

ok ok! back to DSLR picts!