**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
hey yall i know its WAY out the way from now but me n the MILE HIGH INTEGRAS were gonna go to the eibach meet next summer and since were gonna be rollin through ur state i thought we could stop by n meet or take some pix like a "MHI WAZ HERE" lol and possibly if any of u are goin to the eibach meet u would wanna roll with us but ya just thowin that out there

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
for sure, let me know when ur coming through, and whens the eibach meet?

callmedj

callmedj - jon- (currensy)
Houston/Austin
INTEGRA
94, DC2 HATCH
BLACK
jdm b20b(rare p8r head), gsr tranny (ls 5th gear for better highway cruises)
98-01 front/rear bumper swaps
p/s removal
a/c removal- installed during hottest months
jdm type r speedo gauge amber lights
jdm type r lca's
skunk2 camber kit all around
short shifter
jdm type r shifter knob
kyb/tein suspension

my goal is HOPE to get another jdm b20b from importer, light build, get resleeved,
built gsr vtec head with turbo cams and turbo the motor for 400 whp+ (one day itll happen lol)

callmedj

its back again- import face off

there back in san antonio 12/13/2010

3641 S. Santa Clara Rd, Marion, TX 78124 - www.SanAntonioRaceway.com

for more info visit: importfaceoff.net

there back in houston i think its the 01/30/2011
Royal Purple Raceway (formally houston raceway),
2525 South FM 565, Baytown, TX 77523 - http://www.royalpurpleraceway.com/contact-us

for more info visit: importfaceoff.net

whos all goin? ill probably make it to both...hope

callmedj

hey yall i know its WAY out the way from now but me n the MILE HIGH INTEGRAS were gonna go to the eibach meet next summer and since were gonna be rollin through ur state i thought we could stop by n meet or take some pix like a "MHI WAZ HERE" lol and possibly if any of u are goin to the eibach meet u would wanna roll with us but ya just thowin that out there

where is the eibach meet at and when is it and when will yall be coming threw tx, i may wanna tag along too

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
the eibach meet is in Corona CA (southern cali) its held in eibach s parking lot i was there 2 years ago and its a big deal the people and rides that come out to this event are hardcore tuners

Superman7605

Info------------
Superman7605---Andy
Dallas-Texas
Car------------
1995 Honda Integra LS DC2
Dark Green
Mods----------
Now-Lowered, Intake
Future plans---Turbo, paint job, etc.....