OK I'm GOING TURBO GREDDY STYLE..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
His build didnt actualley sound that extreme. It has some work into it, but I think you could pull it off. Maybe higher copression pistons.

CHILD

all day all JDM
hey that build in that LS is pretty impressive. if he pulled a 14.4 before the cams, IM and exhaust! those 404 cams have a lift and duration simular to buddy club spec IV's. He could have gotten even more power from higher compression pistons than the ITR with the 81.5mm overbore. It would be an awesome build for an LS. I actually concidered it myself, but with buddy club spec V's and all buddy club forged dual valve springs, retainers, and valves. I say go for it. The crower parts are fairly priced and great quality

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
EXACTAMUNDO!!!!!!!!! It didnt sound expensive!!!!!! I'm gonna try to pull it off man, plus theres a all motor 2 gen teg and 3gen teg from morrisville that pull low 13's ALL MOTOR. They can pull off 12's with nitrous. I think ill enjoy being the underdog.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
YEAH ITs my boy child!!! Yo if you think its impressive im sold ..... you think it's reliable and doable child?...i know i got ominous supporting me.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Child has good taste. I love buddyclub parts.

CHILD

all day all JDM
yeah.....crower makes forged steel parts. They are heavier than most VTEC aftermarket parts, but thats what makes them last longer. for instance, Toda makes those VTEC killer cams, they are very powerfull but they are hollowed out, so around 30,000 they tend to snap in half!!! Crower parts are strong, they mostly make our US v8 monstar parts, so they have to be strong. Plus, they can custom make parts to whatever specs you desire! So if you copy a VTEC cars aftermarket set-up, you can and have it specially made for your GS teg! :) I'm planning on rebuilding my LS with crower parts and doing my B16 for looks. I dont wanna race an engine without having a back-up............but im definelty all for the ALL MOTOR B18B

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i feel way better now..choice b it is..on my way to all motor b18b glory ......that guy's ride was defintly inspiring... and plus child and ominous are backing me.....aint no stopping me nooooww.. lol :woot:

CHILD

all day all JDM
Go get 'em!! we better see your car in a mag somewhere, so i can tell all the ricers i had a part in your build :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What kinda idiot makes hollow cams???? I've heard nothing but good things about crower cams, a couple of guys on G2IC have them. Think the 403s.

CHILD

all day all JDM
yeah....i didnt know the crowers were hollow until my boy snapped his in his GSR civic! then i checked them out, and all they talk about is the light weight and high lift and long duration. Then i found they are hollowed out for lighter weight. Im surprised they didnt make carbon fiber cams! lol