OK I'm GOING TURBO GREDDY STYLE..

CHILD

all day all JDM
i've seen clear spark plug covers......and carbon valve covers, so who knows. they will probably come from APC

CHILD

all day all JDM
Ominous G2 said:
APC dosent that stand for All Products Crap?
yup!!! i think they are sponsored by "the fast and the furious" :what:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Theyre also responsible for that ugly shit they sell everywhere. What do you need LED windshield squirtters for?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
plan b is in effect..turbo bug is gone... soon the rice rapist will be updated muahahahahaaaa :drive:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah but im still gonna follow that other guys build...i..i bought the gsr tranny. so thats a start. now just to buy all the other stuff. hopefully ill have everything in the shop by next week and installed on the weekend.(next)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not gonna go for the higher ompression pistons. I'd get some CP pistons over the nitrous. Hate to see you blow that engine up.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i talked to the shop guys and they said i would be safe with the nitrous for a while.. after i get all the plan b stuff put in and the tranny i'll begin to work in the engine.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You gonna run a 50 shot or more? What company are you gonna use? Theres a bunch of them now.

CHILD

all day all JDM
i'd say go with the ZEX dry kit. I think its a lil more expensive than most, but i haven't heard anything bad about them......unless you guys have some horror stories

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
hitting a 14.4 with 140 hp is crazy. i think hes on sea level, which changes everything. hitting a 14.0 near the beach is different than hitting it in colorado. his numbers seem really low for a ported head with 404s. i hit more than that with a stock head, stock manifold, stock tb. though its got more displacement.

if you are looking for power, all motor doesnt stack up against Turbo. though i wouldnt get a greddy kit. i would get something more along the lines of drag or something like that for around the same price...

btw, and intercooler doesnt increase boost, it acutally looses a bit of boost as the air passes by it because of the drag on the fins. you typically see a 1-1.5 psi loss in pressure over intercoolers, the larger the intercooler is, the more it will cool the air down, the more power youll be able to handle, but you will lose some boost. but dont get a tiny intercooler cause they wont support much power. id say minimum 6" tall, 20" wide, 2" deep.