OLDSKOOL integra build

OLDSKOOLACURA

Damn that's a nice sedan minus the front bumper and shaved door handles. That is the most shaved bay I've ever seen.
Yea it is a damn nice Teg.
I think the front lip Is nice, it's just too big for a daily driver. if i wasn't doing black I would really consider thinking about doing that color with black wheels. that would be sick IMO

LSD has been ordered, damn that was not cheap lol.

little side note, I will keep this all motor (I love turbo just as much as the next guy). for some reason with this build I just get that feeling to stay NA, so I plan on doing cams some time down the road. not in this build thread. 300hp N/A and I will be happy, which is easy to get with these motors. I'm seeing guys with 500+ hp N/A with these motors.............dayum!

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

Also, I'm selling the eBay Turbo kit minus the manifold and full interior minus seats, let me know if interested and I will make a thread following the forum rules

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Teggykid952

I was a little let down when I opened up the thread and didn't see an old teg. Cool build though. Why not just keep the donor, thing looks sweet haha

OLDSKOOLACURA

I was a little let down when I opened up the thread and didn't see an old teg. Cool build though. Why not just keep the donor, thing looks sweet haha
lol what because of my name?

donor is a show car, nothing more nothing less. I

OLDSKOOLACURA

Just the title threw me off. I kinda expected a 1st gen when I opened it up haha
Lol. I used to own a pristine 93 gsr white with black interior. I loved that car, sadly I wrecked it on a wet road :banghead: . Bought it with 60k on it from an old lady.

OLDSKOOLACURA

somethings need to be worked out and my buddy is busy finishing up his turbo s2000, so work on the teg is on hold for a couple more weeks :-(

OLDSKOOLACURA

Woohoo found black interior. The other deal fell through. Full interior minus arm rest, mint condition. Picking it up Saturday.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
That wiper delete plug can be found on your firewall and later replaced. password tries to hard to make a quick buck haha, cool teg, can't wait to see where this goes.

TheCrimsonStar

Looking good.

That wiper delete plug can be found on your firewall and later replaced. password tries to hard to make a quick buck haha, cool teg, can't wait to see where this goes.
Where exactly on the firewall? I looked for mine but couldn't find it

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

OLDSKOOLACURA

Side note.

Buddy got his s2000 tuned and dyno over the weekend.......502whp