OLDSKOOL integra build

OLDSKOOLACURA

No pictures, but we swapped over the suspension yesterday. Previous owner is a &@%$& idiot. All rusted, bolts were crossed threaded, and they were all driven in with an impact. Dumb ass.

Was such a PITA to do that. We just threw it on for now so it was off the donor car. We still need to take the brakes off and I'm going to be taking the suspension off again later and get new hardware and POR 15 the rear wheel wells.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OLDSKOOLACURA

Pic of front suspension is up. Next week we are pulling the motor. I called hybrid racing yesterday and bought the passenger side bracket for the k20. Should be here Thursday.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Good stuff man. Hard to build a Legend & a Teg at the same time lol
Lol thanks . I originally started working on the legend first, but then my buddy told me he was parting the donor car out. One thing lead to another and I found myself buying almost everything off of it lol. So now I'm working on the Teg and the legend is pushed aside for now. Ill start on the legend next year after the Teg is done.

I don't know what it is, but I just love the legend. Such a nice car.

OLDSKOOLACURA

bracket came today...............and I think I can get my OEM suspension parts powder coated for cheap through my boss.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Also let me say..

I'm getting all new bushings, cleaning and por 15 the wheel wells. Also new hardware. So the picture I have of my suspension is just a mock up. Everything will be cleaned up like new.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Well I did some research and talked to some buddies. Next summer I guess I won't be doing a N/A motor but a Turbo. This is is a ways away and I'm going to enjoy the motor stock for now.

We will see next summer

OLDSKOOLACURA

Just ordered full energy suspension polyurethane bushings for the teg, of course some I won't use because of some of the aftermarket suspension parts.

This car is turning into a show car I'm going to beat up on the street............I can't wait.
there is still a long list of stuff that I haven't even posted on the first post, like an EG hatch non power steering rack. I bought steel braided gas lines (off the donor car), which we need to short because it's coming off a 4 door.

so much stuff lol.

O and it might be turbo next summer............................maybe

OLDSKOOLACURA

Motor is out, time to start tearing shit out. My buddy is going to tuck the brake lines, weld all those little holes shut, etc.

My engine bay won't be as extreme as the donor cars, buy it will be clean. Also it will be re sprayed when the car goes to the body shop.