OneFastGSR's GSR

Royal_DA

Royal
Good job...ditch the front grill mesh though haha!
Don't ignore his comment. This advise was free and should be acted upon because, IMO, its the only problem with your car. Don't have to listen to me. Just an opinion :thumbs up

OneFastGSR

Yeah, I always get lazy when it comes to making the car look better. I took all the stickers off my car except for like 3 letters I got bored of taking them off... The grille i'm either taking it off or painting it black. I was going to see what it looked like if I painted it black and if it didn't look any better I was going to take it off. Also going to get amber corners eventually. I didn't know if I ever had a Acura emblem on the back of my car or if someone stole it. Seeing as I have one in my pictures on here. Someone stole my acura emblem... Smh

Royal_DA

Royal
hmmm... black might actually look good :nod: Good choice on amber corners :thumbs up

OneFastGSR

Yeah I'm sure once I get it boosted i'll fall in love with the car all over again. Than i'll continue to sink more and more money into it. Lol. I just been thinking about chasing my dream car lately though. I think if I saved up couple months, sold the gsr, sold the cbr. I'd be able to get a JDM ITR

OneFastGSR

Got Alittle bit done yesterday, Put a fail-safe thermostat in so I won't have to worry about that. Took out the radiator going to polish it up and fab some new mounts for it so it sits further away from the turbo. Made a custom intake for the turbo. Took off the a/c bracket and bolted on the downpipe. Going to have cut the downpipe at the end and reweld on the flange to shorten it. Once I shorted the downpipe i'm going to have to fab up some intercooler piping since the downpipe is directly in the way of the intercooler piping from turbo to intercooler

PatEK

a boosted gsr is allmost as nice as a itr, i would keep this. it's a really nice looking car and fast to when you're finished

dopematic

Nice ride! Sorry about all the hardships with it. Definitely a hate / love relationship with my car haha

Jesus Christ that's a huge turbo! Lol does that clear your full size aluminum radiator?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
What turbo and manifold is that? Either it has a huge housing or the manifold fits like shit. BTW hopefully your stage 5 CC last longer than mine and my friends did. Good luck with build either way

OneFastGSR

It's a SFP (South florida performance) Manifold, Really old manifold pretty hard to find now, A/C compatible. The turbo is a air research (garrett) 60 trim turbo Should be rated around 550 whp I think. Here's a pic of how big the housing is, It's not a trick pictures It actually covered the top of the valve cover. I'm hoping the stage 5 clutch last awhile. I only plan to be making 300-350whp since I'm only on 550cc injectors. I wish I could upgrade to ID 1000's and keep building it but i'm pretty much done with it. Once I get it going i'm going to try to sell it. Daddybuilt I've followed your build for awhile it's nice!

OneFastGSR

Probably not, I'm going to do a good safe tune on it and hope to sell it. With my luck something stupid would happen and ruin it all and i'd just be outta luck and part it out. Lol