OneFastGSR's GSR

OneFastGSR

Well, Spent 2 hours saturday working on it than had to move a everything from one storage building to another. Was to tired to work on car after that and went to sleep and worked on it from 8am to 5pm saturday. At 5pm it was finished!

How it was when I started saturday

When I started sunday

NGK 4554's :D

Oil lines on :)

Than my phone died and took pictures on my dads iphone but forgot to send them to my phone so don't got anymore except how it sits currently.

I'll get another underhood pic later. Not a single leak no oil leaks or anything. I need to drain alittle oil though cause I thought it was low but I was seeing wrong and now there's too much oil. Hood latch is broke and that's why front bumper is off it's only way to open the hood so gotta fix that. But Now for the hard part tuning. I messed with it last night tuned it enough to drive to the new house from old house and it's dailyable now if I don't get on it much without more tuning. I got on it once and vtec disabled 50% throttle untuned it'll spin through gears. Can't freaking wait till it's tuned more! Also my wideband is working all funky. Sometimes it'll work on hondata and sometimes it will work on the gauge. It basically stops working randomly on either one at random times and it won't work until I let off gas and hit gas again or tap the gas. Weird

Oh yeah my parents said when I got out on weekends and stuff I either gotta be home by 11 or don't come home until 6am cause my cars too loud :D

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
hahaha that i can relate to, my neighbors hate me
I work nights so I get home at 4am. Imagine how my neighbors felt when I had my Spoon N1 on...

Can't wait to see results once you get it tuned! You guys are making me want boost so bad...

OneFastGSR

Got a bunch of random pics, She's running pretty good. Might need another distributor I think. This is 3rd distributor and feel like it's about to go out also. Going to try to get a video next of how it runs and drives, Going to also look for a close dyno to see what it's pushing!

How it looks with front bumper on, Can barely see the intercooler!

Swerve

Shawn
Yea its atrocious.. Just paint it black that's what I did to mine.

cody1018

We've been telling to throw that mesh out for days, he hasn't gotten around to it. If you painted the intercooler black that would work with the mesh

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

OneFastGSR

Well f*** this s***. Car finally tuned good running amazing. Best this car has ever ran in it's entire life. Lost oil pressure and oil pump is out and probably spun a rod bearing. f*** this car i'm done.

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

What makes you think the dizzy is goin bad?

Sent from my DC4
At certain rpms the ignition would break up, It did the same thing on previous dizzy's before they went completely out. I'm starting to think this one was doing it because the tune was so bad after I boosted. After it was tuned more it was running pretty good.

OneFastGSR

Not really a update but she's just been getting dusty thought i'd upload a pic. Nope hasn't moved a inch since it was unloaded from the tow truck. Lol

xZachTheRipper8

damn you have some serious bad luck brotha:( but hey just use it as an excuse to build it better! as everyone else says, not feeling the mesh grille, and needs more low:)

XjoEnX

Sorry to hear about the troubles man. I also agree with everyone else on the grill being painted black. I was playing around with your car in Photoshop and added an ITR lip really quick. Forgive me if you don't like it. I'm ridiculously bored tonight and looking for stuff to shop.