Overpriced cars

Nick_C78

That would be a steal bro. Finding a good condition original gsr is hard to come by. Hope it works out for you.

Jayteg

I was just thinking about when I had my s12 after F&F came out. I was gonna race this guy in a integra and His buddy wanted to check the engine code to see if I had a real sr20. Lol I was Like dude this ain't the movies s***s real bro.

Nick_C78

I was just thinking about when I had my s12 after F&F came out. I was gonna race this guy in a integra and His buddy wanted to check the engine code to see if I had a real sr20. Lol I was Like dude this ain't the movies s***s real bro.
:nono: Street racing is bad. And wtf? He couldn't tell the difference between a ka and sr without seeing the code?

04caliwrx

its crazy the prices gsr's go for where I live, I'm in san francisco bay area and the cars are in demand and people will pay for them when they are clean! Just 2 months ago I got an offer for $6000 cash from a guy that said he loves the 95 gsr. I said thats a nice offer but I cant it go right now. and looking in craigs list I see 95-01 going from $2500-8500

72Spitfire

You get what you pay for most instances. The Blue Book values on these cars seems to be low as they always sell for more. The key is finding a little old man driving one. These Integras are known to be great vehicles and also have a vast amount of aftermarket support. I paid 6K for my GSR (83K miles) and have turned down offers for 9K for it. Best to find one driven by a man (sorry ladies) because they tend to take care of them better. Also, stay away from any modded car because you don't know how hard the previous owner has driven it.
In closing.....keep saving, be very patient and one will come to you. It will be worth the wait to get a perfect one.

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
You get what you pay for most instances. The Blue Book values on these cars seems to be low as they always sell for more. The key is finding a little old man driving one. These Integras are known to be great vehicles and also have a vast amount of aftermarket support. I paid 6K for my GSR (83K miles) and have turned down offers for 9K for it. Best to find one driven by a man (sorry ladies) because they tend to take care of them better. Also, stay away from any modded car because you don't know how hard the previous owner has driven it.
In closing.....keep saving, be very patient and one will come to you. It will be worth the wait to get a perfect one.
Yea they lower them by chopping the springs and stuff

Physh1

When I bought mine a year ago I found tons of Tegs for 2500-3500 but most were really beat up & needed a decent amount of work. I paid $5000 for a 01 GSR, detailed records, woman owned since new, & in pretty good shape. I keep looking around just to see what the market is doing. Prices seem to bounce around with the cost of gas.

A clean unmolested Teg around here goes for 4-5k pretty easy.

Cameron