Oxide kit is now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
OP,

Sorry your thread has gotten so spammed, but the above post should help with the video posting.

As for others, knock it off. Everyone knows street racing is retarded. This thread is just going to get locked, go to a chat thread.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
To the op, sorry about my little flash mode in your thread, still a little sore about the incident. Please post vids of your setup ASAP, and maybe one of it being used (track only please)

mjg13

never was one for personal attacks but ogstackadoller is a straight up f***tard.

here is a guy who in one of his pictures is blatantly high as a kite while he's with his daughter (i think it was at a park or something?)

and you "don't condone" street racing.

haha - f*** off.

also - if you seriously have issues controlling a car under a 50shot of nos, you shouldn't be driving a car.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

btw op, at least they were being polite calling you Mr. Rice. They called me superice. Good day to you

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
im not gonna lie some of these posts are helarious. But anyway. I went out and snapped a few pics and im about to post them now before I go to work.

Havok114

never was one for personal attacks but ogstackadoller is a straight up f***tard.

here is a guy who in one of his pictures is blatantly high as a kite while he's with his daughter (i think it was at a park or something?)

haha - f*** off.

also - if you seriously have issues controlling a car under a 50shot of nos, you shouldn't be driving a car.
Agreed

hgocasca

level 77 troll

haha - f*** off.

I believe there are quite a few members who would say this about you rookie, get your post count and vouches up before you run your mouth about someone. Ogstackadolla is a valued member here who has helped many members in this community including myself.

Please use caution when attempting to talk shit, you never know who's homie is lurking.

Same goes for you "havok", don't go down this path with me on a shit talking contest, keep it informative, and on topic, and stop making drama starting comments. You know what you're doing, it's not cute.

I have no problem trolling and flaming you both til I'm banned, getting a new account, and starting on it again.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

haha - f*** off.

You're literally an idiot. Especially hiding behind a novelty account. Just let the shit go, man; I'm more interested in seeing his videos rather arguing with someone that is afraid to come out with his real login and seeing the thread get locked

Prozon

Kris
"MR RICE". And btw I was just looking at those Spark Plug Wire Covers, I dig it. But anyway, Vids should be up by the end of the week.
Everyone has their own opinions of what rice is. Obviously quite a few people think your doors are rice. Nobody said change it. (In this thread anyways.)

Did you end up getting a bottle warmer , people who say don't street race usually drive slow cars just saying LOL .
I'm sure my boosted DA9 could stomp your car. And guess what, I say don't street race. Only brain dead retarded little kids street race. Hey, you just saw The Fast and The Furious and you want to be like your idol, I get it, but do what I do and repress those thoughts.

integra came to stop, his breaks locked up turned left to avoid hitting spectators spun like 4 times then came to a safe stop , true story .
I don't see how people crash going in a straight line , but hey s*** happeneds
Street racing is just a bunch of punks. What's going to stop someone from backing up into the street or walking out, maybe a dog. On a track you are in a controlled environment, and even then there are unknowns that can cause wrecks.

Dude your anoying , what do you know about racing ? It's not your life being put at risk so why do you give a f*** ?
My ls hit 15.5 why would I drive 45 mins to the track to get that same time .
It's not just YOUR life either. You're risking the lives of everyone around you. That's like saying "Why do you care if I shoot a gun into a crowd? You're not the one in the crowd!"

Your one of the few members that ruins this site .
Because the street racing punks don't ruin anything, right? :roll:

I Have a feeling my """NITROUS""" thred is about to get locked.
I apologize in advance if that happens. I really think you should have gone with a turbo. Think about it, a couple fill-ups of that bottle and you've paid for a turbo!

1. A good camera (Is an Iphone4 A good one?)
2. The Bottle Filled
3. To Learn How to post a video

Anybody want to give me a run down on how to do it?
If I can find a
The iphone4 actually has a decent camera. If you make a video with it, uploading shouldn't be an issue. I have an app to upload to FB, i'm sure you can upload to Youtube too..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.