Paul Walker of Fast & Furious films has passed away in a car crash today.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Haha wow I can't believe kids still think burning out and revving is cool. Oh to be young and stupid. There's a meet scheduled in Malibu at Neptunes Net on 12/15 in honor of Mr. Walker.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's the restaurant that Vin Diesel and Paul Walker eat at on the pacific coast highway after their conversation with the "more than you can afford pal: Ferrari," guy in the first film.
I plan on rolling up provided all goes well. I arrive in CA on the 12th

Somebody seriously sent that....? I was thinking "what a b****" through most of it, then got to the last few sentences.....

Fuckin boy scout over here drives a 240. "I have all my CARB stickers and paperwork as well as cats still installed." I keep saying "I ain't never narked on no body!!!" and "he's a cop Dom!!!!" trolling his bitch ass.

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol 240 owners are normally worse than the stereotypical Honda owner.... Try showing off how well they can drift and end up int the side of a guardrail/street sign/parked car/pole/loading dock.

I can't say that I've seen any S-chassis with a single straight body panel since drifting gained popularity...

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Yea man like wow. This dude said he's scared of being pulled over for being 1" lower than the legal limit

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I know I'm goin to the crash site and maybe doing lunch at Neptunes. Our own memorial drive. I know about a giant memorial drive on the 15th goin up the 405 to Neptunes but not sure how I feel about that many cars. Not even talking about people bein stupid, just how crowded its gonna be and probably very unorganized. As an example for contrast Mfest'd annual drive is very organized and doesn't really have issues I've heard of.

dlo253

So fucked up. Thought it was a joke at first, don't even know what to say... crazy.. R.I.P.

XjoEnX

I know I'm goin to the crash site and maybe doing lunch at Neptunes. Our own memorial drive. I know about a giant memorial drive on the 15th goin up the 405 to Neptunes but not sure how I feel about that many cars. Not even talking about people bein stupid, just how crowded its gonna be and probably very unorganized. As an example for contrast Mfest'd annual drive is very organized and doesn't really have issues I've heard of.
That's a really good point. Man I bet Neptunes is gonna be exploding with business over the next few months by the car community. I would love to go if I had time though.

R13

The other asshole
To buy a plane ticket or not...

Perhaps after the holidays.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This is really sad for everyone involved in the tragedy.

Whats scary about this entire thing is that the car ended up in two pieces...they hit the pole with so much force the motor separated from the carbon tub. Thats what i think started the fire. But to hit that hard...there had to be some serious speed behind it.

hate to say it but its another gruesome reminder of how important safety is, as well as keeping it off the streets.

vtecteggy617

What a dirt bag pu$$y. I agree that we're not all the same but Geesh grow a pair

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!