Peruviann's sloooow build

Peruviann

I had KYB Gr-2s on GC before I got my current setup. The shocks felt very nice. I had nothing but good reviews about it. The roads here aren't that great since there are potholes everywhere. These shocks blew on me within 3-4 months I think. Gotta check my thread for the dates. This is assuming you have gr-2s haha
not to bad. might pick up this used set of GC's for 80 - 100 then. sick of the rear wheel gap.
i been lagging on picking up parts for auto to manual. probably going to start hitting up junkyards soon.

Peruviann

Finally Picked up a part of skunk2 coilover sleeves for 100. ill post pics up soon.
going to install them soon and go alot lower

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Where did you get the high mount/third brake light for your teg? I want to remove my spoiler, but need to install a light so I don't get popped...

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
You mean the one that sits in the middle at the bottom of the hatch. Best bet is ebay. I'm not totally sure you may want to ask someone else but the ones that had the spoiler do they have the bolts in the glass to mount a third brake light? My ls had no spoiler so it came with a third brake light already.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
You mean the one that sits in the middle at the bottom of the hatch. Best bet is ebay. I'm not totally sure you may want to ask someone else but the ones that had the spoiler do they have the bolts in the glass to mount a third brake light? My ls had no spoiler so it came with a third brake light already.

Unfortunately, tegs with the gsr spoiler don't have the bolts in the glass. I'm going to have to ghetto mount the light on...but Peru's teg has the bolts in his rear window...I wonder where he got it done.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Unfortunately, tegs with the gsr spoiler don't have the bolts in the glass. I'm going to have to ghetto mount the light on...but Peru's teg has the bolts in his rear window...I wonder where he got it done.
He has an ls so it probably came without a spoiler.

Peruviann

Where did you get the high mount/third brake light for your teg? I want to remove my spoiler, but need to install a light so I don't get popped...
damn i havent been on here in ages. my car came with the third brake light on the glass.

UPDATE - a good friend of mine actually gave me free USDM ITR Front Seats. He is selling his civic and didnt want them anymore. ill be picking up rear JDM rear seats sometime this week.

cody1018

Man thats Riverside... Haha Hemet isnt much better. I was down there for 14 yrs. Great build!! Love the color