PHILLY meet!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
just sayin my birfday is the 13th and im probably gonna have some shit to do that weekend. So if I'm drivin all the way to philly better be a good turn out.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well... im not sure it will be a HUGE turn out... but im fairly confident that there will be a good number of people that show. im gonna check around TI again for my thread that mysteriously vanished though. i posted in the PA forums inviting those guys to the meet but... i dont know where the hell the thread went. if they deleted it... well thats just fucked up. i didnt bothering posting anywhere else though... was gonna post something on CC but didnt because i didnt feel like signing up since im not a member. so i guess if anyone wants to invite other forums that they are a part of then go ahead...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Fill all these in for me and I'll check with G2IC they always are down with a meet.

Where:??-Still Ikea?
When:Saturday, Sept. 16th
Time: Noon

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im going to put new front sway bar bushings on the teg. Ones cracked, shes squeaking over bumps.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yep still ikea. you got it all down omi. its like the front parking lot of ikea... but furthest from the building which ends up being next to chick-fil-a.

lol fuck TI... that made me laugh. but for real... my thread is no where to be found. i mean honestly what was the harm in me posting that? cause im a "newb" on TI and only posted like 2 other times but have been a member since i got my teg? thats a pretty dick thing to do. but whatever... we dont need them.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im gonna do as much as i can to bring the teggy.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol... integrasarebest i wouldnt be talking... it took me about 8 months to realize you werent the chick in your avatar haha

but yeah a better turnout then honda day would be nice. and im sure itll be better :thumbs up

ps- do we have plans of cruising anywhere?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
teg9five said:
lol... integrasarebest i wouldnt be talking... it took me about 8 months to realize you werent the chick in your avatar haha

but yeah a better turnout then honda day would be nice. and im sure itll be better :thumbs up

ps- do we have plans of cruising anywhere?
lol

94teggsr

i dont mind cruisin anywhere i mean i would to have some fun so i really dont care what we do, does anyone have any suggestions since im no help on this topic like a nice place for pics or nething like that or whatever so lets get some suggestions up here and we can go from there i guess