Pictures and updates

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Thanks! I want to go a little bit lower soon, but the only thing keeping me back is that damn inner lip inside the front fender, if I lower it more it'll sit on the tires. So I'll hammer that out and then drop it a alittle more. Oh, and going to get a lip soon.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
what product did you use? one thing i miss about my black teg, the reflections are crazy, nothing like on my white beast.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
what product did you use? one thing i miss about my black teg, the reflections are crazy, nothing like on my white beast.
love my black car.

Dont think I could own another color integra.

XjoEnX

That's probably the best thing about black cars. How shiny and clean it can be with a good detail. But that's one of the worse things about it when it's not shiny or clean. Lol.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
So, not an update but kinda funny. I was taking the exit off of the highway going home from school today, saw a silver integra with some alteezas out of the corner of my eye, since it looked exactly like my old I figured I'd go check it out. And what do you know, it was! Funny how it hasn't changed a bit!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
No more CEL! Threw my secondary o2 sensor in. Maybe its the placebo effect but it feels like it drives better. Also fixed the last oil leak, new spark plug gaskets and vc gasket

Also, my A/C will be getting fixed next week. Found some lines just need to put them in and get it charged up.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
How did you do the antenna delete?
Go inside the hatch and remove the trim on the drivers side, you'll see the antenna held on by a couple of bolts and connectors. You'll also need a pair of pliers to get the cap off on the outside. I forgot what the part number was for the plug but just look it up. Reinstall the trim and you're good to go

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
No new updates, but made some plans for the next month or two.

-get new header
-fix exhaust leak
-fix o2 sensor
-repair dents
-repair rear bumper tab
-new intake
-get a set of oem wheels
-replace bushings all around

Not all really going to be too much trouble since I can use the lifts at work to work on, it's just a matter of finding time to do it all.