Pictures and updates

PioneerLS

No new updates, but made some plans for the next month or two.

-get new header
-fix exhaust leak
-fix o2 sensor
-repair dents
-repair rear bumper tab
-new intake
-get a set of oem wheels
-replace bushings all around

Not all really going to be too much trouble since I can use the lifts at work to work on, it's just a matter of finding time to do it all.
Love your clear corners and the whole car man. But by repair dents do you mean dings or like big dents? Out of curiosity. And why are you getting a new intake?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Love your clear corners and the whole car man. But by repair dents do you mean dings or like big dents? Out of curiosity. And why are you getting a new intake?
Mostly door dings, I just want it to look like its been taken care of. And honestly mine just sucks, I am probably just going with an oem intake setup. I just need the pipe and box and ill be set.

R13

The other asshole
Pretty sure the girl leaning on your car is a dude.

Car looks nice!

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Don't lie, You bite your lip every time you look at that pic. Fag

lol, Teg is looking great though.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I don't know, I may end up paying someone to do it if I don't use a go pro mount lol.

And thanks joe. Funny thing is I'm not even that low compared to most cars in my area, my coilovers can still go another inch down or so

bwhite

I have a OEM rubber plug for the antenna hole. Do I just stick the plug in the hole or do I have to put some adhesive on the plug so it doesn't pop out or let water into the hole?