pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
i was told on stlhondas,com that my car is a broke dick piece of s***.... thats nice
lol.. stlhondas has numerous douchebags and retards, for example:

Someone put up a video of their friend fighting his dad because he slept with his girlfriend. Need I say more?

Also, if your car isn't built to everyone's preference they hate it.

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol.. stlhondas has numerous douchebags and retards, for example:

Someone put up a video of their friend fighting his dad because he slept with his girlfriend. Need I say more?

Also, if your car isn't built to everyone's preference they hate it.
my buddy shawn (sir_deez) just told me about that earlier. lol im going to have to go look for it.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well I'm still debating on selling. Still looking for a 4door.....
But in the mean time while my balls have been healing, Lol, I've been waiting on my intake pipe for my icebox project. Well I ordered this thing on 11/21 and just got it today 12/20. Been emailing theses people over and over and finally they respond with. " we are currently out of stock and won't have any Chrome intakes until after the first of the year. Would you like a different color?" Long story short they had two colors to choose from, Chrome and this v v v

Thinking about painting it gold maybe?? Idk...

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well...... purple and gold would look good together. Purple pipe and vc then some gold accents??? Hmmm. Thanks guys! I know what I'm doing after Christmas now lol.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'm not sure yet. Part of me want to sell the car them the other part dont. Wish I could just have both lol. Of I keep it Id like to maybe get it powdercoated over the winter time. Idk yet really.