Portland tegs

pdxhawk

whats up guys trying to meet some local teg/honda guys in the area get some ideas i just got my first teg 91

japanmade

Right on man im out in Hillsboro. 94 DC2 fully built all motor black on black. Not much people out here, kind of quiet in this forum

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm from Portland, I live in Colorado now, but I go out there every once in awhile, I stayed near 52nd & holgate, where the plaid pantry and the tire place is. Man, we don't even have plaid pantry here, I miss that. I'm bringing my teg out there this fall, I'll give you guys a shout when I get there.

Last edited:

pdxhawk

sounds good im trying to find more tegs or imports just some guys to cruise around with

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'll hit up my buddy Tj out there, last I talked to him, he was running an old school golf gti

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
It's been a while since this thread was active, but if anyone was interested, I live in Beaverton and I'd be willing to hang out some evening. The winter kind of kills most people's enthusiasm... I just sit by my window and wait for all of the others to come out of their garages to play...

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Wow, totally forgot about this thread.....I should be driving out there this summer with my bro in our tegs, we'll give a shout on this thread when we do.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
yooooo i live in vancouver wa, but i roll around in portland lol got two integras, one is totaled and i just recently bought another one..got work to do on it :/ but yeah my gf lives in beaverton. Maybe we can hang out sometime..let me know!

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
lol sorry dude but the car still runs and is driveable.. just some rear end damage. im probably gonna sell it as a whole.