Possible to use '98-'01 Signal Light Bracket for '94-'97?

DB7ish

Is there any ways to use/convert the '98-'02 signal light bracket to use on a '94-'97 bumper with a '94-'97 signal light? I have some on my '98 replica bumper but I haven't taken them off yet to try to make it work. Can I just screw them on somewhere, or flip them or something? I got a '94-'97 bumper but it didn't come with the brackets for the signal lights.

DB7ish

I read somewhere that some guy just got his '98-'02 bracket and just flipped them to make it work or something. Anyone ever try it?

DB7ish

Psshh... I wish. Integra bumpers get pulled off within minutes of arriving at a junkyard over here. Also, there's just about no Integras in Pensacola. Biggest junkyard here has like 2 of them. A 2 door which is pretty much just a shell by now, and a 4 door with most parts pulled off the front and the interior. I saw someone selling some on ebay but I sick of dealing with ebay sellers and waiting for parts to ship. I might try looking for some local part outs.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Never heard of an 02 Integra, but yeah. 01 was the last year :p 02 they became RSX.

I hacked up my 94-97 bumper light bracket to use on the 98-01 front. So I imagine the reverse would be true. You really just need to get 1 screw in. Can't remember if I drilled my own holes in the bracket.

DB7ish

Thanks for giving me hope bro. I'll take my bumper and bracket off today or tomorrow and see if I can figure something out.

Nick_C78

Just remember; With enough cutting, drilling, screws, rivets, zip ties, and duct tape-- anything can fit.

DB7ish

Yep, absolutely no make to make the bracket work without cutting or modifying it. So, instead I just drilled the tabs and ziptied them for now. I'll order some off ebay soon. Also gonna get some clear signal lights soon.

Last edited: