Post a pic of your latest purchase.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Signed on for the first time in a few months for teh lulz.

I smoke more than occasionally, yet I'm not constantly high. I too am much more productive and it has given me a much more positive outlook on life.

Oh yeah, the Navy diagnosed me with SVT and my carteologist gave me my recommendation. Prior to that, I never smoked weed, ever. It's all about how much self control you have while smoking it, your environment and/or who you're smoking with. Don't call us losers because you had a fucked up time. That was your fault, not the trees.

Havok114

Signed on for the first time in a few months for teh lulz.

I smoke more than occasionally, yet I'm not constantly high. I too am much more productive and it has given me a much more positive outlook on life.

Oh yeah, the Navy diagnosed me with SVT and my carteologist gave me my recommendation. Prior to that, I never smoked weed, ever. It's all about how much self control you have while smoking it, your environment and/or who you're smoking with. Don't call us losers because you had a fucked up time. That was your fault, not the trees.
It's not my fault your life sucks so you have to smoke weed to be happy .. oooops Hahaha