Post Pics of Local Ricers

Surferman

So im at walmart parkin lot today and notice this beauty :]
From what i saw it was an accord, upside down acura badge in back, honda in front, and also notice the "turbo" emblem. I didnt see any inercooler on the front though..haha. Not sure whats above the turbo emblem. looks like a intergra type r to me. pics were from cameraphone.

Even got the guy after he shopped for performance parts.
haha its hard to take pics of ricers when there in the middle parking lot. everyone thinks that i like the car and is taking pictures.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
WHO THE HELL PUTS A WIDE BODY KIT ON A 4 CYLINDER ACCORD??? i mean seriously, that is what is commonly refered to as a grocery getter, not a fucking sports car...thats just disgusting...oh and ricey! ;)

dylan si

wannabe

From what i saw it was an accord, upside down acura badge in back, honda in front, and also notice the "turbo" emblem. I didnt see any inercooler on the front though..haha. Not sure whats above the turbo emblem. looks like a intergra type r to me. pics were from cameraphone.

haha its hard to take pics of ricers when there in the middle parking lot. everyone thinks that i like the car and is taking pictures.
i just threw up in my mouth a little

bldeagle10

bldeagle10

lol just do what i do and laugh at it while your taking pictures!

bldeagle10

bldeagle10
ill try to get pics of this camaro that this guy who works at BAP owns. its like 96 with an evo looking wing walmart clear tail lights. fugly body kit and its white with orange racing stripes to top it off! its gorgous

J_Jay_B

teg driver
you ys would laugh at my friends car... he has a legacy wagon with 4 dif. colors... and an STI badge on the back... but swear on my life he has a WRX STI engine swapped into it... i thought ricer when i first saw it but he showed me the top mount and th turbo and it was legit... i was very surprised how fast it was... i will try to get pics tho.

Surferman

lol just do what i do and laugh at it while your taking pictures!
haha good idea.
i just kinda gave that, "psht ha" laugh.

I'll probally be gettin alot more, since im drvin my teggy to college everyday and there are alot of goons.
Over 100miles a day from now to dec :[
Also saw a tegg with a fart can on it today too. He was all lookin at me when i was at the stop light.

Surferman

All from myschool except the sicon, and prelude.
Blingbling on da civic son.

American Muscle

Stickers ftw?

Gaytellas.
At lease the color theme matches..

Pic doesnt do much justice but it was riced out.

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport

ROFLCOPTER
Oh my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!

Well, the only thing I can say for it is that it's unique and well done. Some of the work is probably custom, so it least it has that going for it. Much better than some dumb ass slapping a couple of primered mismatched bits onto his '94 Accord and putting a fart can on the back with some Wal-Mart Altezzas.

Last edited: