Post Pics of Local Ricers

Kinta94

hahaha good point we need a picture of that kids car. he messed it up sooo much.

Green steelies with hubcaps that look like after market wheels, he debaged it but ruined the paint on the back, fake green hood scoop and a big wing. this is on a 09 civic or so too :(

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
hahaha good point we need a picture of that kids car. he messed it up sooo much.

Green steelies with hubcaps that look like after market wheels, he debaged it but ruined the paint on the back, fake green hood scoop and a big wing. this is on a 09 civic or so too :(
My gosh those wheels... And he has the led windshield wash sprayers :lol: Back got effed up when his sister backed in to a car or something so the trunk is wack, and he doesn't have the wing anymore, it broke off when he crashed through a barbed wire fence...

Kinta94

Hahahaha he broke his 25hp wing off?! awh man. and I havent ever seen the windshield washer sprayers and for everyone Ill get some pics of the car tomorrow.

Kinta94

he should never have gotten that car does he really think its cool? I dont understand ricers how does that stuff look cool?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
He sure drives it like it is ha. He's actually trying to get a truck now, a Jeep maybe but I dunno. And it's just an immature mentality I think...

BeatBox

Real Good!
I'm sorry, but all neons from that gen are hideous...
theres one that rides around here i see it all the time but its always to late to get a decent pic, its on my "Pic of ricer" list

heres one not too much, but like usual always sporting one or two odd wheels, also check out the top of the windshield the tint goes half way down. Racing stripes give it moar HP too