Post Pics of Local Ricers

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lownslo91 needs a permanent timeout from this thread. I would not consider any of those to be rice.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

lownslo91

Look honestly i can care less about rice or non. I was just posting pics of local cars. If that's not goid enough. I shall leave the page alone. I respect all vehicle regardless of look or anything else. Point to a post a local riders thread i will post there. Til then. Posting pictures i shall. I have a DA and don't know what a ricer is. Don't care to know.

The civic drag car was running 8.635 or better. Freaking outstanding to see him tune it after each test

Sent while flying on the highway in my teg.

lownslo91

:rolf: Not smart enough to know what a ricer is :rolf:
This understandable. But if you want address ME. Do it in person or the legit way and message me with what I'm doing or saying wrong. But public humility not needed

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Look honestly i can care less about rice or non. I was just posting pics of local cars. If that's not goid enough. I shall leave the page alone. I respect all vehicle regardless of look or anything else. Point to a post a local riders thread i will post there. Til then. Posting pictures i shall. I have a DA and don't know what a ricer is. Don't care to know.

The civic drag car was running 8.635 or better. Freaking outstanding to see him tune it after each test

RICE..

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancements

FYI, anything with a stupid looking body kit, huge ass wing, retarded headlights, wank ass fart exhaust, most chrome wheels, etc. Anything that makes your car LOOK fast, when most likely it really isn't. Even if it is fast, it still looks gay. Unless it provides function, like in OGs case (he autocrosses and has a large spoiler for that).

Don't post cool looking cars here or you will be flamed upon.

vtecteggy617

This thread is post "local RICERS" not riders. Thanks for try to contribute though

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!