Powder coating

TheMyth

Got a set of WRX STI rims to coat for a local girl. She is putting these on her RSX. Hope to get these done soon.

Swerve

Shawn
You really should start a little business dude.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Whats fun about makin $ and doing something you like doing ? Man never works a day in his life if he loves his job lol .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TheMyth

I already have a full time day job. And still like to have wife time. But totally agree, it's nice to do things you like to do.

TheMyth

Finally got some time and stayed up late to get the STI wheels done.

One with the raw powder.

And finished cure.

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
that silver color...is it like a shiny polish or a shiny silver color of light gray?? EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT :thumbs up

XjoEnX

Ouuuu I'm interested in seeing how that intake pipe turns out. Awesome work as usual man.

TheMyth

Thanks for the props!!!

I just stripped the valve cover yesterday. It had about 3 layers of paint on it. Most recent was wrinkle red out of a spray can and was flaking. So the owner wants the real deal this time. So back with wrinkle red..
The intake piping hadn't been touched. Still polished/chrome plated. The same owner just wants it a red color. Might try to get the "candy red" to stick to the piping how it is. After cleaning of course. But then it should have the anodized effect.