Projector Headlights??? o.O

C Aaron

My headlights are kind of old and foggy... was thinking about picking up some of these. Seems like a really good deal this site is having a special on either black or chrome projector headlights for $110.00 shipped using this cupon code they got "k2-dc110". what you guys think? code is for the LHP-INT94-WJ / LHP-INT94JM-WJ

http://www.k2motor.com/94-97-integra-projector-headlights.html
dont know bro
i think OEM looks better!!
with a HID kit

post some pic to give u my 2 cents :lol:

Lazyazn23

I just got a set of these lights to try out, still have my old set but i need to clean them up a bit. Here are some pictures let me know what you guys think.

some shots w/ halo's

a shot outside my work

Last edited:

Lazyazn23

yeah i have HIDs' w/ em. put these things on other day. going to see if i have any problems w/ these lights but so far so good.

C Aaron

looking good..
keep them
besides u got the oem ones.. try to clean them out with some headlight cleaner
and u got yourself an extra set of headlights

Lazyazn23

Yeah, most def. I am keeping my oem lights for sure, just going to sand and polish it first. Just wanted to test out some random stuff on car while i look for a good auto-body and paint shop. Just got my type-R lip/ OEM optional side skirts/ 2 rear valences/ and the jdm window visors :)

Lazyazn23

yeah these lights are basically plug and play. I have my halos wired w/ my amber bumper lights. I believe you can wire them differently like only turn on w/ ur actual headlights or what not instead of bumper.

yangstaboi101

yeah these lights are basically plug and play. I have my halos wired w/ my amber bumper lights. I believe you can wire them differently like only turn on w/ ur actual headlights or what not instead of bumper.
dang i got to get me some. how do u wire the halos and the signal light to make it stay on?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ehhh.. not really my thing.

you wire them up to the constant wires on the blinker.

its either the green and black
or the red and black

i forget which ones