R1DC2's birthday, ladies!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Happy birthday, Mike! I'll stop being lazy and find pics for the birthday threads now. Here's what reminds me of Mike...

^ Because I whooped his ass in online pool countless times. :p lol

^ Clean (Mr. Clean)....Ass (pic of Mojo)....Car <<because he has a clean ass car. :thumbup:

And lastly...

^ He's so JDM his dog drifts on his checkered tiles in the garage. lol 8) True story.

Alright, hhhhhhhhhapppppppppppy birthday, hoochie! Wish him a happy birthday, CI!! :beer:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
happy birthday. and nice balls! trinh, wanna play with my balls... I mean play pool sometime?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
she's gonna post everyone's birthday for 365days! she's definently post whoring lol. but no one wont complain. and the pages are gonna be full of birthday threads. what happens when a whole year passes! are you still gonna make more threads trinh!? lol.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
happy birthday. and nice balls! trinh, wanna play with my balls... I mean play pool sometime?
no, your balls are too dirty to play with.

lol SO WHAT if i make birthday threads?! it's for the active people on CI. one thread a year dedicated to a regular is not a big deal in my book. it's CI tradition now. lol I'M the birthday thread maker...unless someone beats me to it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! lol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
G3GirL said:
Happy birthday, Mike! I'll stop being lazy and find pics for the birthday threads now. Here's what reminds me of Mike...

^ Clean (Mr. Clean)....Ass (pic of Mojo)....Car <<because he has a clean ass car. :thumbup:

Alright, hhhhhhhhhapppppppppppy birthday, hoochie! Wish him a happy birthday, CI!! :beer:

PIMP
!!!

Winki

Undercover mod
Happy B- Day YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
now tell people you want to boost the car so they will give you money

MoJoJoJo said:
hater...my nuts in ur mouth :thumbs up
My nuts on your chin

speedin

The Transporter
Happy B-Day. And wow trinh really likes your balls huh? :lol:

Wanna go play "pool" trinh? Ill bring the balls and the cue. You just bring the pockets :naughty: