R1DC2's birthday, ladies!

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
And wow trinh really likes your balls huh? :lol:

Wanna go play "pool" trinh? Ill bring the balls and the cue. You just bring the pockets :naughty:
Hes^^^^ hittin on your girl(umpa lumpa) Mojo

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Winki said:
Hes^^^^ hittin on your girl(umpa lumpa) Mojo
Look here, Winki bear. We's gonna have to throw down if you ever say that again. lol I should have NEVER made you a birthday thread.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Haha thanks alot everybody!!!
Didn't know CI is all into celebrating everyones B-DAy!!!

and this duude below isnt me ...

Its actually Trinh^^^ :suprise:

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
hater...my nuts in ur mouth :thumbs up
Winki said:
My nuts on your chin
You know when guys say stuff like that, doesn't it make them gay, too? Only a homo would want another man to have their "nuts" in their mouth or on their chin.

Shea said:
and G3...how come i didnt get any pics? lol
What are you talking about, Shea? I posted plenty of pics for your birthday. Mods must have deleted it..... :scurred: haha jp I was just lazy.
speedin said:
Happy B-Day. And wow trinh really likes your balls huh? :lol:

Wanna go play "pool" trinh? Ill bring the balls and the cue. You just bring the pockets :naughty:
You and KoochBoy can play with each other's balls. As tempting as it sounds ( :roll: ), I will have to pass.

G3GirL

R1DC2 said:
Haha thanks alot everybody!!!
Didn't know CI is all into celebrating everyones B-DAy!!!

and this duude below isnt me ...

Its actually Trinh^^^ :suprise:
*Delete thread* lol that ugly motherfucker isn't me. It's Mojo! a.k.a. Cat Woman

Winki

Undercover mod
G3GirL said:
You know when guys say stuff like that, doesn't it make them gay, too? Only a homo would want another man to have their "nuts" in their mouth or on their chin. QUOTE]
how bout mine on your chin trinh?? :D

R1DC2

Got Integra?
G3GirL said:
*Delete thread* lol that ugly motherfucker isn't me. It's Mojo! a.k.a. Cat Woman
I think that is Mojo!!! I guess thats whats he's gonna be for Halloween again :moon: