Raced an Audi S4

mirrorimg

On my way home today, this guy pulled up to me at a light. Looked around, no cops, looked at the driver, and he nodded. The light turned green and I started banging through the gears, and missed fourth. I caught it in time as to not let the engine spin up beyond red line, and got back on it. I hit about 110 when I gave up, and he was WAY far away. I sped past a few cops, but I was going so fast they didnt even bother turning their lights on. Thats how JDM tyte I am.

I hope you all liked my story. I hope some one gives me a "cool story bro" picture :) because it is not a real story, I did not do this.

Funny thing is, no matter how much you dont like it, this is the street/track section of this website. If you dont like what people are doing, dont post in their threads. No one wants to hear 20 people rant about street racing being fail.

I dont agree with street racing, and any time some one tries to get me to run my car I say no and go about my business as usual. If you really dont like it, contact your local PD. /rant

DC_Five_Earl

On my way home today, this guy pulled up to me at a light. Looked around, no cops, looked at the driver, and he nodded. The light turned green and I started banging through the gears, and missed fourth. I caught it in time as to not let the engine spin up beyond red line, and got back on it. I hit about 110 when I gave up, and he was WAY far away. I sped past a few cops, but I was going so fast they didnt even bother turning their lights on. Thats how JDM tyte I am.

I hope you all liked my story. I hope some one gives me a "cool story bro" picture :) because it is not a real story, I did not do this.

Funny thing is, no matter how much you dont like it, this is the street/track section of this website. If you dont like what people are doing, dont post in their threads. No one wants to hear 20 people rant about street racing being fail.

I dont agree with street racing, and any time some one tries to get me to run my car I say no and go about my business as usual. If you really dont like it, contact your local PD. /rant
Sorry if i contributed to anything mirror :x , i was just trying to make the op to the last post feel better, since everyone bombed his thread :worthy:

mirrorimg

No worries. Everyone always seems to blow things out of proportion. Yes, street racing is bad, but that many people saying the same thing isnt going to make the OP say "Wow, I really need to not do this."

Unfortunately, that realization will only come with a big ticket (street racing coupled with reckless driving adds up) or even worse, a collision.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss146/MetroidBob/super-cool-story-bro.png
:) Havent ever seen that one. I was expecting this.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No worries. Everyone always seems to blow things out of proportion. Yes, street racing is bad, but that many people saying the same thing isnt going to make the OP say "Wow, I really need to not do this."

Unfortunately, that realization will only come with a big ticket (street racing coupled with reckless driving adds up) or even worse, a collision.
sorry for posting the pic jason lol :lol: you did ask for it.................

And i never realized it said street/track LOL!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

:) Havent ever seen that one. I was expecting this.

just googled "cool story bro" and it was in the general google image results