Raffle Ideas

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Looking to start up a new raffle and keep them coming once a month. They will be combined with clubcivic.com. I'm just looking for some ideas of what to raffle off.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
price range probably $300 or less. also would you rather pay $5 for a ticket and have more tickets that need to be bought or $10 a ticket and have a better chance at winning?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
umm, maybe some 9006 hid kits, u can get those for like 200-300 shipped. u can get itr badges, and whatever other real itr parts sell. i dunno just ideas.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
come on... get some G2 parts up there! lol THis is sweet, I'd be in if i have money come the time.

ltrain

it would have to be a part that they make for civics and tegs all common gens i would think considering its gonna be a cc and ci raffle correct??

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
make it easy and supply gift cards or store credit with one of out sponsors?
Agreed!

Set the amount and leave it to the winner to decide. It will probably attract alot more people that way. With so many people being in various stages of tuning, building and random desired parts; it would allow those who might have that one thing that's offered to join in on the fun :thumbs up

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Jay Jay said:
price range probably $300 or less. also would you rather pay $5 for a ticket and have more tickets that need to be bought or $10 a ticket and have a better chance at winning?
i'd rather pay for a $10 ticket and have a better shot at winning.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i agree with 10 dollars, i also agree with the gift card to a sponsor.......this will help with alot of things.